Sunday, April 19, 2009

40 weeks and at the beach

Since Clare has decided she's quite content in my belly...we decided not to sit around and wait for her. After church, we thought "let's go to the beach!" Johnny and I hadn't been to the beach since we moved here so thought it was time to check it out. We went to Cocoa Beach which was only about 70 miles from our house so it wasn't a bad drive at all. The weather was absolutely gorgeous.

As most of you know, Johnny is beyond frusterated that he's not a daddy yet. He thought for sure she'd be here early and now that I'm at my due date he's REALLY ready to be a dad. Well, at church today there were about 6 baby girls sitting around us. He said God was playing a mean trick on him. I told him that hopefully next Sunday we'll have our little girl at church too! :)

Now here are some pictures from the beach. As you can see my belly has gotten BIG!!!







A glimpse of what it looks like when I try to see my toes...

No comments: