Wednesday, April 23, 2008

SORRY

Sorry it's been over THREE months since we've posted. We need to get better. I think I say that every time I post...oh well! We have a lot of new and exciting things to share. Johnny has accepted a job in Orlando and couldn't be MORE happy/excited about the opportunity. It's exactly what he was looking for and he's really ready to work. It's also very bittersweet for him since he's leaving Louisiana where all of his family is. We'll be back a ton to visit and I hope you guys will come and see us too!!

I'll be able to transfer with my company so it should work out really well. We have a purchase agreement on our condo (only took 2 weeks to sell!)and I'm going to make a few trips to Orlando to find a place there.

Here are a couple of pics for you. One is from this weekend...Johnny played in a gold tournament. And the other is of me when I finished my 1/2 Marathon...yes 13.1 MILES!!!

No comments: